Monday, December 6, 2010

Trust him, He knows whats best.

My darling boy, he is such a trooper, he passed out in school today while practicing for the christmas musical, I off course wanted to take him to the ER, but the school said he was fine, it was only a second, but he did manage to fall off the he riser and get a nice lump on the back of his head, The school nurse took his vitals every hour and he seems fine, he says he is fine, So I will trust him, he is playing with our neighbor right now, you know another boy, and they arent fighting and hes not crying or melting down, hes doing better.

M's parents wanted to take the kids for my step sons birthday, they did not invite me and it pissed all my kids off, but especially Zack, at first they all refused to go because I was not welcome, but I managed to convince the other 2 to go for sean (thier half brother) sake, but Zack was firm, Im not going they arent nice to you, and I m not going, well I was not about trying to convince him to keep the peace, he knows himself, it would have been a bad scene, instead hes here, I took him to get some dinner and hes playing nicely with the nieghbor boy, and frankly Im glad hes here, they dont know how to handle him, they dont even know hes taking medicine or that his problems are "real"...behavior they said hes just defiant.

well the pdoc and T dont agree, mood disorder and adhd, hes taking celexa 5 mg and risperdol .5mg every night, we will according to pdoc ( Dr.N) more then likely need to add in an ADHD med but first getting him to sleep, and not have major rages was priority, hes calming down, baby steps, and yes my boy does sleep now a good solid 8 hrs a night still really not enough for a 6 yr old but compared to the 4 he was getting, this is like a miriacle, hes so bright and aware he even tells me, I think I feel out of control, and he readily takes the risperdol, its a wonder drug!

Anyway my son, hes coming back, he held my hand as we walked in to get him dinner, my heart fluttered, my son is coming back and it feels so good, he knows what he needs, he has trouble getting his point across because he is so full of emotion, but when he does its wonderful to watch, I trust my son, he knows whats best for him, I m going to guide him, but I will let him lead the way...I just want to go smooch on him right now...

but his friend is here and that would be embarrassing:0 but his friend is here....do have any idea how huge that is, Im not even scared that he will do anything, hes on his way, I can feel it!

Love, Zacks mom

No comments: