Thursday, September 30, 2010

Evaluation

Im so nervous

Im not sure how he will react to meeting a new therapist ( its for 8 sessions)

The evaluation for "what" he is to be diagnosed with and the possability of what medication he can/will take.

His current therapist believes he is suffering from

Reactive attachment disorder (some form of PTSD)

a "mood" disorder...as its categorized but she believes its bipolar in a 6 yr old

a severe an anxiety disorder

and last but not least severe seperation anxiety disorder

So many lables for such a small child...

Just make it simple please, please help him and give me back my baby.

So bad on Tuesday I thought about calling child phyc. Hospital, I feared for his safety, and ours, and yeah my car was taking a beating, he raged for so long, he either fell asleep for ten minutes or passed out, either way we are all on hyper alert all the time.

Its my job to save my son.

But I need help in saving my Zack.

I hope this start of the evaluation process goes well and is productive, I worry he is so smart he will be able to fool her, but over 2 months he wont be able to pull it off, he hasnt been able to with Dr.B so I should just give it to god, pray and hope this is the beginning of Saving Zack.

Love, Zacks mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope all goes well for you, I hope the doctor is a good fit and your son feels comfortable with him.

firefly said...

Wondering how the kids are. Thinking of you guys!