Sunday, April 3, 2011

He is...

Miserable, Unhappy, Depressed and hating his body...he s six and should not have to deal with this shit, We see Dr N on the 18th and I am requesting a med change, its going to be a trial and error and no doubt hard on all of us, but my child is unhappy and the whole point of this is to get back my happy little boy, Yes we were all suffering, but now ( we still are in other ways) he is alone or at least he feels like he is...he cries allot and I am sad for him and well its probably going to be another long road, I just pray his sleep doesnt get to messed up, he needs his sleep, Im nervous but for him I will do anything, This whole thing sucks, its not fair, none of it, him being ill, and the meds doing screwy thing to a six yr old....buck up Tara, your in this for the long haul...

Love, Zacks mom

1 comment:

Laddie said...

Hello, I'm new to your blog but I really wanted to comment because I saw in the comments for your last post that some people mentioned Lamictal and Abilify.

I'm 28 and don't know how those meds would affect a six year old but I am on both of them and they work well for me. My psychiatrist says that she has alot of success with both of them so maybe ask the pdoc about how they affect children?